Renaissance Fanfare

Fans of Renaissance and Annie Haslam

General Discussion (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

European Tour

Last night's concert in Germany was cancelled due to Annie being ill, as is the concert tonight. Anyone heard anything about the rest of th…

Started by Andrew Hicken

14 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Jean-Luc

uk 2015 st Helens taking photos ?

Hi all looking forward to Fri , id like to take some photos anyone know who I can contact to make sure I have no problem doing this ??

Started by gary cooper

4 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Esa

UK 2015 tour?

I received the Robin 2's latest Club Magazine & Gig Guide today in the post, and it includes, on the 23rd April 2015, a 'to be confirme…

Started by Graham Tarry

27 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Jean-Luc

New touring lineup

From the band's DVD crowdfunding campaign update:  Tom Brislin returns on keyboards Mark Lambert (Lampariello) is the guitarist Leo Traver…

Started by Esa

1 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Jean-Luc

Renaissance broadcasting in England

Renaissance songs, and especially Northern Lights, are being currently  broadcasted by several radios in the UK. Some of the programmations…

Started by Jose Juan Illarramendi

3 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Jose Juan Illarramendi

Renaissance UK tour - Union chapel Islington London

The tickets for this show are now available at the Union Chapel site.

Started by Dave Harris

0 Jan 16, 2015

Renaissance UK tour

It would seem the band will be playing the Union Chapel in London next year, although the tickets are not yet available on its website.   I…

Started by Dave Harris

0 Dec 11, 2014

Fall 2014 Tour

Three shows have been announced, October 23-25:  http://renaissancetouring.com/tour/

Started by Esa

8 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Esa

Renaissance Covers

Renaissance covers are not very common nowadays.  Scroll down for a few off YouTube (and add more if you find a good one -- copy/paste the…

Started by Esa

84 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Jean-Luc

Favorite Albums

I was wondering what everybody's favorite Renaissance Album is? My favorite is Novella. I realize that Scheherazade is also a great album,…

Started by Thomas Wood

5 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Ludovic Mir

RSS

© 2017   Created by Esa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service