Renaissance Fanfare

Fans of Renaissance and Annie Haslam

Rob Gennarini's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Question for folks out there... is anyone having issues with disc 3? I have tried my…"

Rob Gennarini replied Apr 15 to 3CD box set A Song For All Seasons

3 Apr 15
Reply by Rob Gennarini

"Hi Graham... to try and answer your question.. The Song of Scheherazade DVD adds two…"

Rob Gennarini replied Apr 15 to 3CD box set A Song For All Seasons

3 Apr 15
Reply by Rob Gennarini

"Finally got a copy of this, and it is just stellar! The complete BBC Sights and Soun…"

Rob Gennarini replied Jul 13, 2017 to Live at the BBC - 1 DVD + 3 CD

14 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Rob Gennarini

"Prog Rock in RS magazine is very surprising. But Prog Rock's top 50 albums, plus Rus…"

Rob Gennarini replied Jul 2, 2015 to Rolling Stone Magazine: 50 Greatest Prog Rock Albums of All Time

1 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rob Gennarini

"Nice review Betsy, thank you. And yes, lets hope they come around again next year!"

Rob Gennarini replied Sep 25, 2011 to Newark, NJ – Victoria Theater (NJPAC)

7 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Jean-Luc

"wow, did not know that about David. Lets hope he can wrap up treatment quickly and g…"

Rob Gennarini replied Sep 25, 2011 to Newark, NJ – Victoria Theater (NJPAC)

7 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Jean-Luc

"Hard to tell how many cameras, but at any one time I saw two professional video came…"

Rob Gennarini replied Sep 25, 2011 to September 23 – Philadelphia, PA – Keswick Theater

8 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Jose Juan Illarramendi

"I am very much looking forward to this tour. I have been wanting to hear "Trip to th…"

Rob Gennarini replied Jun 1, 2011 to 2011 Tour

4 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Rob Gennarini

"Hey D Mann, I know how you feel, but opening up discussions is the point of having a…"

Rob Gennarini replied Mar 8, 2011 to When was Jane's "Carpet Of The Sun" demo recorded?

8 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jean-Luc

"D Mann, you are not alone. I think a lot of folks would love to hear a nice digital…"

Rob Gennarini replied Mar 6, 2011 to Kiev live

9 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by oscar fornells i herrero

RSS

© 2019   Created by Esa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service