Renaissance Fanfare

Fans of Renaissance and Annie Haslam

Here is the report from Betsy Kishlansky on [RG]:

I attended Annie's Christmas concert in Sellersville, PA last night and had a wonderful time.  Annie was in great voice and her band: Rave Tesar, Frank Pagano, David Keyes, and Jason Hart, with Denny Bridges on the sound board, were their usual excellent selves.  Annie informed the audience near the beginning that this concert was being video taped and she also took pictures and videos of the audience with her camera after jokingly advising people to leave quickly if they are attending the concert with someone they aren't supposed to be with!  She also reminded everyone to order the new Renaissance DVD and two CD set on-line at her website and the Renaissance Touring website. Rave came out soon after the end and chatted with fans and Annie came out a little later and signed CDs and her paintings and warmly received her fans.

The setlist: 

Carpet of the Sun

Black Flame

I think of You

Things I don't Understand

Morning Has Broken

Then Annie, Jason and David left the stage and Rave and Frank performed a fantastic version of Linus' Song. Next Jason Hart, David Keyes, and Frank performed the Emerson Lake and Palmer song, I Believe in Father Christmas.   Then Annie and Rave returned and continued with:

Michael Prince of Angels

The Snowman

Silent Night

The Little Drummer Boy

It Snows in Heaven Too

Joy to the World(with Audience sing-a-long)

Ave Maria

Hark the Herald Angels Sing(with audience sing-a-long)

O Holy Night

Encore: 

White Christmas

Wonderful evening and well worth the 2 hour drive in below freezing temperatures.

Betsy Kishlansky

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Esa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service